haha MAN could I have used one of those caution signs when I was living at home!!
Can I join you on the better-diet-challenge?! I don't know where you're at... but my intake has gotten ridiculously junky. I think part of it is because I kno I'm not racing at all the rest of the ummer,bit that kind of lame-o excuse is NOT me!! Haha and I'd like to say the entire pint, or bag of twizzlers isn't either, but that might be dishonest. :/
I love the caution sign!!! Seriously, that is pretty funny:) Tell Stace that I am impressed that you help with the laundry! Mr. Julie will not even touch it:( My daughter Kay does her own laundry and there have been a few times that she has had items that were not to go into the dryer. Oops, I was the one who ended up shrinking a few of her cute shirts! Maybe we need a caution sign at our house too:)
Good luck with the start of your nine week training plan:)
To julie's comment, I don't let Superman near the laundry, lol! He is color-blind which can cause some huge issues, plus he can not for the life of him figure out for the girls, who's underwear is who's (not too hard, but you do have to look at the sizes...)
We have been to that indoor playground (Edinburgh). It is really a nice place to play!
Hahah, that's a cool sign - I totally need one. I wonder how many times I've shrunk something I wasn't suppose to cuz I forgot it was in the washer. I can't believe TC marathon is coming up so fast - wow! I'm glad all your training is going so well, you sooo deserve it! You always inspire me and leave the nicest comments on my blog. I think it's more than "moms" with twins having special connections, I think it's all just parents in general :). Have a great week of training!!
9 comments:
You should totally do that Olympic!
LOL! LOVED your post! Your training is awesome as usual! I am with you on the kids and the bathroom! Love the caution sign!!
haha MAN could I have used one of those caution signs when I was living at home!!
Can I join you on the better-diet-challenge?! I don't know where you're at... but my intake has gotten ridiculously junky. I think part of it is because I kno I'm not racing at all the rest of the ummer,bit that kind of lame-o excuse is NOT me!! Haha and I'd like to say the entire pint, or bag of twizzlers isn't either, but that might be dishonest. :/
I love the caution sign!!! Seriously, that is pretty funny:) Tell Stace that I am impressed that you help with the laundry! Mr. Julie will not even touch it:( My daughter Kay does her own laundry and there have been a few times that she has had items that were not to go into the dryer. Oops, I was the one who ended up shrinking a few of her cute shirts! Maybe we need a caution sign at our house too:)
Good luck with the start of your nine week training plan:)
To julie's comment, I don't let Superman near the laundry, lol! He is color-blind which can cause some huge issues, plus he can not for the life of him figure out for the girls, who's underwear is who's (not too hard, but you do have to look at the sizes...)
We have been to that indoor playground (Edinburgh). It is really a nice place to play!
YEAH do the Oly! The caution sign is awesome
hahhahahaha love the sign. I did that once and am BANNED from the entire laundry room. Some would say I planned it that way ;)
Hahah, that's a cool sign - I totally need one. I wonder how many times I've shrunk something I wasn't suppose to cuz I forgot it was in the washer. I can't believe TC marathon is coming up so fast - wow! I'm glad all your training is going so well, you sooo deserve it! You always inspire me and leave the nicest comments on my blog. I think it's more than "moms" with twins having special connections, I think it's all just parents in general :). Have a great week of training!!
I am following the blog! Thanks for the shout out! Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment