Sounds like the swimming is awesome all around. It does feel good to "belong." I hope your daughter's allergy testing goes well and you're able to get some solid answers about her allergies. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be!
having good training partners makes the world of difference.. at least to me! nice to feel like a "regular". unashamed attempt to be one of them - you guys don't need any more swimmers out there, do you? ;) i've been looking for a good group for OWSs, and it sounds like charlie and i are neighbors!
Welcome to the triathlete club..all are welcome! Having a training partner that close for IMWI would be amazing! It would really help on the long bike rides for sure!
9 comments:
Love the comment about belonging, dude. Great feeling isn't it?
You earned that right D! I think with your finish time they are HAPPY to have you joining their swims :)
Its a good feeling huh? I felt that way when I placed 2nd overall for the Cleveland Tri Club's indoor triathlon in January :)
It's great of feel part of a group. Good luck with all the allergy testing for Ashley, I'm sure that's no fun!
You have successfully been assimilated. Resistance is futile.
Sounds like the swimming is awesome all around. It does feel good to "belong."
I hope your daughter's allergy testing goes well and you're able to get some solid answers about her allergies. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be!
good that it takes only three go's to "belong", sounds like a nice bunch of guys and the scenary is certaily nice too.
How cool! I wish we had an OWS group like that! It sounds like you are really enjoying the swimming part of the training : )
having good training partners makes the world of difference.. at least to me! nice to feel like a "regular". unashamed attempt to be one of them - you guys don't need any more swimmers out there, do you? ;) i've been looking for a good group for OWSs, and it sounds like charlie and i are neighbors!
Welcome to the triathlete club..all are welcome! Having a training partner that close for IMWI would be amazing! It would really help on the long bike rides for sure!
Post a Comment