Love the pics man. Looks very peaceful and inviting... I see a lot of wetsuits there my friend, where was yours?!
Solid swim time for the 1.2 miles. That is my goal for the HIM. 45min.
Remember, depending on the turns and the currents your swim time will fluctuate. Don't kill yourself mentally if you don't hit your swim goal though. The bike and run you have a lot more control over :)
Trust your bloggers on the tri top. the time you waste drying off well and trying to get it on, will not equate what you have lost on the swim. You can make all this a mute point if you wear your WETSUIT!
Awesome OWS! Isn't it the best?! I hate pools. I really really do. Plus the closest pool is forever away anyway. Sweet pictures! My goal time for HIM is 45 minutes, so I think you did awesome. Keep it up!
10 comments:
Love the pics man. Looks very peaceful and inviting... I see a lot of wetsuits there my friend, where was yours?!
Solid swim time for the 1.2 miles. That is my goal for the HIM. 45min.
Remember, depending on the turns and the currents your swim time will fluctuate. Don't kill yourself mentally if you don't hit your swim goal though. The bike and run you have a lot more control over :)
Trust your bloggers on the tri top. the time you waste drying off well and trying to get it on, will not equate what you have lost on the swim. You can make all this a mute point if you wear your WETSUIT!
Wow...that lake is just beautiful! What a great opportunity you have to practice your OWS there.
What a great swim spot! Had to bail on my OWS swim this this morning. Water at 49, way to cold!
sorry I missed yesterdays tri-top post but most definitely put everything on under your wetsuit...
Pics are awesome...
Awesome swim location and situation!
Take a look on ebay, I got my Orca 3.8 wetsuit on there for 60 USD brand new.
Great looking lake, I wish I could find a group to swim openwater with.
those photos are sooo cool!, you guys swim back? or is it too time consuming?
Great pics - what a gorgeous swim!
Brett Favre AND Chipotle, it's like something out of my best fantasies. :) Except I am a Packer fan, not a Vikings fan . . .
That lake looks so calm and peaceful:) I bet that it was nice for swimming!
So your friend saw Bret in Chipotle!?! Hmmm, I wonder what he ordered? I don't know about you but I am so ready for the weekend! Enjoy yours:)
Awesome OWS! Isn't it the best?! I hate pools. I really really do. Plus the closest pool is forever away anyway. Sweet pictures! My goal time for HIM is 45 minutes, so I think you did awesome. Keep it up!
Post a Comment