Friday, July 2, 2010

"Think for yourself - Question Authority"




9 comments:

Sherri said...

Looks like an awesome show!
As always....Great workouts!

wendy said...

Cool pictures, looks like fun! Great job on the OWS, hope the run goes well today. Take care, have a great weekend : )

Jill said...

Um, I'm going to LOOK like a tool, but I've never heard of Tool. I know, I know!! I desperately need more songs for my iPod though so maybe I'll look into them tonight :). Glad yo had a blast. And your workouts look great, keep up the awesomeness!!

I wasn't able to get in 21 today, as hoped, due to a storm hitting me at mile 17 with thunder and lightening. My heel was so-so. It was screaming at one point but I just kept trying to stay off the point of agony and pretty soon it cooperated. I was bummed I couldn't get in the 21 as I was feeling pretty good (although SLOW. Man, I've become so slow!!) so will try to do another 4 or 5 tonight on my treadmill.

Happy 4th of July weekend!! Yay!!!! I bet your girls will love the fireworks??!!

Julie said...

Wow, those are amazing pictures of your show! Funny about experiencing a show sober:)

Great job on all of your workouts! You continue to amaze me:)

Happy weekend! I hope that you are planning something fun with the family!

Patrick Mahoney said...

Hmmm...you've got me thinking about your list.

You made some good choices. My wife tells me that Dave Grohl is basically the perfect male, I like James, but my dislike of that crappy drummer Lars knocks off a few points.

I'll have to have a think about Maynard. I like the guy, actually quite a funny dude.

But its all subjective anyway, so your list is rad...

The Triathlon Rx said...

My first thoughts after taking a quick look at the pictures was "Are his daughters already on the Justin Bieber thing? Kinda cute that he took them though..." Clearly I need to read *first*.

But Tool is definitely not Justin Bieber. Not that I know who Tool is... but glad you had a good time!

64 CLASSIC said...

My posts show up immediately but the times are also off and I know on the setup that I selected the correct time zone. Good to know its not just me.

Cool concert. Looks like a good time.

Unknown said...

yeah, blogger sometimes blows. But it is free so it is hard to complain!

When I saw "Authority" I immediately thought you were at a John Cougar Mellencamp concert ...hahaha ... showing my age some huh?

Heather said...

When I first saw the pics, I thought maybe you went to the Justin Bieber concert . . . :)