It's called the DRIVE THROUGH DIFFERENCE!! Hahah you don't know how happy it makes me to hear you experienced it... I'm a regular "participant" and I've also been on the receiving end myself! :) Check it out:
Glad to have you following along! Good luck at LTF...Our runner is injured and our team disbanded and I'm not too disappointed. Have you see that lake? :) As Jerry McNeil says when you run you are a runner but until you actually do a triathlon you are just cross training!
Thanks for volunteering at IM! It's soooo much fun. And can I assume that you're volunteering with the intent of getting a priorty spot in the sign up line on Monday????
Oh and I drive a red Mercury Mariner if you ever see me behind you in the SBX line ;)
8 comments:
Looks like a great way to spend the day! I love that the lady bought your starbucks, like you said to bad you didn't notice her car....
We have stuff like that over in Cleveland. Never done it NOR been the recipient of it.
Good Karma indeed my friend.
This leading into your big weekend, can only mean good positive things!
Rock on man, stay calm and pace yourself well. You will do awesome and come out a triathlete!
It's called the DRIVE THROUGH DIFFERENCE!! Hahah you don't know how happy it makes me to hear you experienced it... I'm a regular "participant" and I've also been on the receiving end myself! :) Check it out:
http://www.ktis.fm/2010/06/drive-thru-difference-2/
I love it! Pay it forward is a great thing to do!
Glad to have you following along! Good luck at LTF...Our runner is injured and our team disbanded and I'm not too disappointed. Have you see that lake? :) As Jerry McNeil says when you run you are a runner but until you actually do a triathlon you are just cross training!
Thanks for volunteering at IM! It's soooo much fun. And can I assume that you're volunteering with the intent of getting a priorty spot in the sign up line on Monday????
Oh and I drive a red Mercury Mariner if you ever see me behind you in the SBX line ;)
hopefully the free latte was a sign. Have a good race. is there any way you can get in on that water park action after the race too?
Good luck! You are going to do great!
Fun pictures of the girls:)
Post a Comment