Friday, July 16, 2010

Up and Down




5 comments:

Aimee said...

I'm glad your running is getting more and more pain free! Yay! Don't be too hard on yourself for skipping a workout. It sounds like your body needed it!
Yay for your girls and their swimming! That's awesome!

Unknown said...

Good to hear the knee is feeling better! Sometimes a couple hours on the couch is as good as working out -- body needs to recover every now and again! Have a good weekend!

Matty O said...

I had chipotle the other night too :) It makes me happy!

Awesome Threefer Thursday! That is serious haha, I do a two a day and I am D U N DONE!

Can't wait to see how you do at Chicago!

Lucas R. Tucker said...

Nothing wrong with an occasional nap on the couch.

Jill said...

Yay for pain-free running :). I'm having some pretty serious heel pain again...which is leaving me a big ? for next week's marathon. Err.

I used to blog once a day when I was blogging to use the words as my own personal journal for my then-trainer and myself. But then it blew into something so much more and well, no one wants to listen to me complaining about my heel 7 times a week so it's down to once or twice a week.