My kids used to have one of those Slip n Slides:) It was pretty darn hot and humid this morning! Yes, we did get poured on for much of the race. I heard so many people saying that their times were anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes slower than usual. Your dad might have made the right choice by sitting this one out.
Slip and Slides never go out of style, even at my kiddo's ages...always a good time :). Well, we all have those weeks where things don't go according to plan, I didn't have the greatest of weeks either. Look at it as tapering for the tri this weekend :). I wonder if I got ahold of a water-proof music thingy, I would get to the pool more often??!! I get to about 50 laps and call it quits out of sheer boredom. Have a great week....a few more days 'til the tri - yay!
fruuuustrating! that has definitely happened to me many times though. especially changing plans because of pending "rain" and then having it basically mist for 2 minutes and be done.
i have a NuDolphin underwater mp3 player. LOVE IT. and it's on sale right now.... ;)
I love the slip and slide! My brothers would put dish soap on ours to make it very slippery (not recommended d=for small children...) I hope today goes better for your workouts!
stupid H2O audio. i haven't used mine in weeks and found my workouts to be better without. I am not longer fiddling with keeping it in my ears and stuff. Sucks is screwed up your shuffle ... is it ok?
Love the slip and slide pictures! Bummer about the missed workouts, but it does happen sometimes. I don't use any music on any workout because I don't have the patience to deal with fiddling with stuff to get it to work.
8 comments:
My kids used to have one of those Slip n Slides:) It was pretty darn hot and humid this morning! Yes, we did get poured on for much of the race. I heard so many people saying that their times were anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes slower than usual. Your dad might have made the right choice by sitting this one out.
Have fun at the fireworks tonight!
Slip and Slides never go out of style, even at my kiddo's ages...always a good time :). Well, we all have those weeks where things don't go according to plan, I didn't have the greatest of weeks either. Look at it as tapering for the tri this weekend :). I wonder if I got ahold of a water-proof music thingy, I would get to the pool more often??!! I get to about 50 laps and call it quits out of sheer boredom. Have a great week....a few more days 'til the tri - yay!
fruuuustrating! that has definitely happened to me many times though. especially changing plans because of pending "rain" and then having it basically mist for 2 minutes and be done.
i have a NuDolphin underwater mp3 player. LOVE IT. and it's on sale right now.... ;)
Good luck leading up to the tri on Saturday. Its your first?
I love the slip and slide! My brothers would put dish soap on ours to make it very slippery (not recommended d=for small children...) I hope today goes better for your workouts!
Fun slip and slide pics! Sorry about the missed workouts, it happens! Hope you have a good last week before your first tri!
stupid H2O audio. i haven't used mine in weeks and found my workouts to be better without. I am not longer fiddling with keeping it in my ears and stuff. Sucks is screwed up your shuffle ... is it ok?
Love the slip and slide pictures! Bummer about the missed workouts, but it does happen sometimes. I don't use any music on any workout because I don't have the patience to deal with fiddling with stuff to get it to work.
OH! Tri on Sat? Good luck!
Post a Comment