That is so freaking awesome!! WOW! I am blown away by how cool that race is - and for the great job Emily did!!! Congrats! AND she raise some $$ too, good for her! Those pictures are so awesome!! Way to go Emily!
That is so cool about Emily's tri debut! Those pictures are awesome and loved how she just went in there and did her thing without and help from "dad" :). I bet she is beaming with pride, along with her mom and dad!!! You ROCK, Emily, way to go!!!
14 comments:
That is so AWESOME!! As a coach for a youth triathlon team, it never ceases to amaze me the talent these kids have. This is great!!
That is awesome! You got some great pictures.
What a great reason to race, congrats to Emily on an impressive fundraising effort!
thanks for posting these pictures! My daughters really enjoyed looking at them, it gave them an idea of what to expect! Yay for Emily!
Congrats! That is really awesome! I wish my parents got me into this when I was younger, would have had a lot more confidence.
Way to go not jumping into transition either to help ;)
Did you see any 7yr olds with road bikes?! HAHA I hope not!
Fantastic Job Emily!!! And great photography and patience DAD!!!
My daughter is 18 and just graduated. She ran Cross Country for 5 years and was on the swim team for 3 years.
The bond created by sharing an activity is like no other. She can respect your efforts and you can respect hers!
Congrats again!
Fantastic job, Emily. Well done...
That is so freaking awesome!! WOW! I am blown away by how cool that race is - and for the great job Emily did!!! Congrats! AND she raise some $$ too, good for her! Those pictures are so awesome!! Way to go Emily!
I am sooo behind in blog world....sorry!
That is so cool about Emily's tri debut! Those pictures are awesome and loved how she just went in there and did her thing without and help from "dad" :). I bet she is beaming with pride, along with her mom and dad!!! You ROCK, Emily, way to go!!!
Well done Emily!,
and well done to the coach as well... LOL
Woohoo! Congrats to Emily! That is so awesome! You must have been such a proud dad! :)
freakin adorable! Hopefully it will turn into a love of hers too. It's such a great sport for all ages!
A huge congrats to Emily! What a great sport for her to be involved in with her dad! I'm sure it was cute chaos watching all those kids race!
Catching up on your posts. Big congrats to Emily. Awesome job young lady. Your dad better watch out, you'll be kicking his butt soon. Nice work.
B
Post a Comment