Glad you guys came out unscathed with the tornado scare. Good news with running 6 miles pain free. The race you are doing is the Chicago half iron? Where do you swim?
Tornado scare! Ack. So happy you guys came out unscathed. I was in Nebraska one time (I lost a bet) and ended up in a hotel storm shelter for about 8 hours or so as one after the other touched down around us. Scary stuff. The hotel was OK, but houses all around were smashed to pieces. By some miracle, no one in our area was hurt (they had a lot of warnings, so that helped I guess?)
7 comments:
Glad you guys came out unscathed with the tornado scare. Good news with running 6 miles pain free. The race you are doing is the Chicago half iron? Where do you swim?
Wow, scary stuff. not something we know here in South Africa. Hope you made it with the three girls, all alone. Ask me it is HARD work
Good luck with the Triathlon this weekend
Johan
Good luck this weekend!
Tornado scare! Ack. So happy you guys came out unscathed. I was in Nebraska one time (I lost a bet) and ended up in a hotel storm shelter for about 8 hours or so as one after the other touched down around us. Scary stuff. The hotel was OK, but houses all around were smashed to pieces. By some miracle, no one in our area was hurt (they had a lot of warnings, so that helped I guess?)
ANYWAY! Glad you guys are OK.
Sounds like it was a bit unnerving with the tornado scare, glad nothing happened!
From the looks of that top pic you guys were in a LifeTime Fitness locker room - they all look the same!!
Glad you guys made it through the storm okay. I slept right through all the action here. :)
Have a great easy week before the tri!
Glad you made it through the storm!
Cute pictures of the girls:)
Post a Comment