Thursday, July 1, 2010

1st OWS



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! Doing the OWS is such a huge confidence builder. Funny that it was based out of someone's house!

The Triathlon Rx said...

Awesome!! And glad you had such a good 1st experience. I don't know where in the metro you are... but a bunch of people OWS at Cedar throughout the week.

Jon said...

Awesome! I wish I had something that organized for my first OWS. My first time was a little traumatic due to super cold water and fatigue, but it turned out allright. Sounds like you had a GREAT experience! Keep doing them, it builds confidence in the water.

Aimee said...

That swim sounds awesome! I think that's so cool that the homeowners let people swim there! :)
I'm glad your swim went well!

KovasP said...

What great people to open their backyard to you. Sounds like a well-organized group as well. Great first OWS!

Matty O said...

and it begins. D, its all down hill from here :)

Pete32 said...

OWS can be a little uncomfortable, especially the first time. Sounds like you handled it great! Bring on the Tri!

Patrick Mahoney said...

First open water swim and great workout in the first post? Sounds like you've got a leg up. Nicely done.

Caratunk Girl said...

Hey thanks for the shout out! Awesome first OWS - sounds like you have it figured out!

I wish I had people to swim with, it would make it that much more interesting. YEAH bring the camera!

valen said...

first OWS!, it only gets better. the less you see the faster you go!, ha ha ha

Heather said...

Great swim - that is awesome that those people open up their yard and pontoon.

Julie said...

How fun having a swim group! You will love it and these swimming guys will end up being fast friends of yours:)