Ahhhh man - I'm tellin ya - the Dolphin is pretty sweet. But then again I do have a pretty strong bias against iAnything (so she says... typing on the macbook pro...) so maybe that opinion shouldn't count. ;)
see ya at IM! a bunch of us on the U of MN team are racing SWAT in Indiana, and then hitting Wisconson on the way home to cheer on our OTHER teammate who is racing it! I thought about volunteering, but I'm torn because I want to be able to run around and WATCH the race! Oh so selfish... =/
You are going to love volunteering! I had so much fun when I volunteered for the Wobegon marathon:) It is so fun to watch and cheer for the athletes! It is also really nice to hear how apprciated the volunteers are:) You will get warm and fuzzies....I promise! So, next year you are racing this bad boy!?!
that is awesome! signing up to be a volunteer can only mean one thing!? you have a reason to be doing all this crazy training so that you are ready for the IM you register for next year! We will have to connect for some post IM beer or water?!
7 comments:
Playing Blogger catch up here!
Yeah it posts stuff weird for me too... sometimes I will see KC's post on facebook and then 6hrs later it pops up on my dashboard.
Good for you in volunteering for IM!! That should be a cool experience seeing the pros coming through !
I have began to love biking. We went for an hour ride yesterday and it was a joke to me. It was great scenery, and I felt so fresh afterwards.
My world has really opened up since I started TRI training.
Keep up the solid work. The run is still there, just may take a few jogs to find it again :)
Nice! One step closer to becoming an Ironman!
Ahhhh man - I'm tellin ya - the Dolphin is pretty sweet. But then again I do have a pretty strong bias against iAnything (so she says... typing on the macbook pro...) so maybe that opinion shouldn't count. ;)
see ya at IM! a bunch of us on the U of MN team are racing SWAT in Indiana, and then hitting Wisconson on the way home to cheer on our OTHER teammate who is racing it! I thought about volunteering, but I'm torn because I want to be able to run around and WATCH the race! Oh so selfish... =/
hmmm ... bet I can guess who will be signing up for an IM soon? You will be so inspired after volunteering that you will be moved to sign up ...hehe!
You are going to love volunteering! I had so much fun when I volunteered for the Wobegon marathon:) It is so fun to watch and cheer for the athletes! It is also really nice to hear how apprciated the volunteers are:) You will get warm and fuzzies....I promise! So, next year you are racing this bad boy!?!
that is awesome! signing up to be a volunteer can only mean one thing!? you have a reason to be doing all this crazy training so that you are ready for the IM you register for next year! We will have to connect for some post IM beer or water?!
I think it's awesome that you signed up to volunteer! I'm sure it will be a great experience!
Post a Comment