Sunday, August 1, 2010

You know you're old when

7 comments:

valen said...

ha ha ha... I get the same!, I prefer to think that my mind is soooo focused on triathlon that everything else is forgetable.

Jon said...

Nice! Pain free!

Matty O said...

Yes, hills. Love them. I need to do hill repeats on the bike. For some reason this is a huge issue for me.

Keep up the solid training man, you are Ironbound!

Patrick Mahoney said...

I agree with Valen, it's not age it's focus. I do it all the time as well...

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree, not an age or even a sex thing...I'm forgetting what I'm looking for too!

Swop you some hills for flats! I have to go look for flat areas for speed intervals...

Unknown said...

Yeah, don't let the other guys fool you. We are all getting old and losing our minds. I've noticed as my training volume increases my mental capabilities decrease. On Friday, morning I got in my car and started to drive down the road and couldn't remember why I was leaving or what I needed to get? I stopped and called my wife -- she politely(if laughing is considered polite) reminded me that I was going to PetSmart to get dog food. That was a senior moment right there!

64 CLASSIC said...

Hey--at least you found them before your wife did!!

As to running without pain, I can most certainly appreciate that.

I'll be happy to ride or run hills or flats. Does anyone live in an area with less heat and humidity than Southeast Missouri? We can talk trade pretty quickly!