Friday, July 9, 2010

Complicated and Simple



8 comments:

wendy said...

Good luck!!!!! Will be thinking of you tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Good luck and have fun!

Heather said...

Good luck! Hope you have an awesome time at the tri tomorrow, can't wait to hear all about it!

Patrick Mahoney said...

Good luck and have fun...though I think you may already have raced. Hope it was great!

64 CLASSIC said...

Good luck with the event!! Will be looking for an update!!

Oh, yeah and I'm following you to Starbucks!!

Jill said...

You purchase drinks for unsuspecting souls? You ARE the man!! Well, I know I obsessed last year in my relay over getting lost, to the point everyone around me totally ignored me (haha), but I bet if you just play "follow the leader", all will be good :). I know you're going to do awesome, cuz that's what you do!!! But here's a good luck wish anyway and I'll be cheering loud for you!! GO DEREK, GOOOOO!

btw, thanks for the very nice comment on my blog :). Not sure I "deserve" the recognition but it was really cool. My heel hasn't been very happy lately and just as aggrevating are my dead legs...mostly very tight hammies and gutes. ugh. I think I'm going to get a massage on Monday, if I can. Thanks for asking!!

Julie said...

I really enjoy going to the expos....not only do I like checking out all of the vendors but it is a great place to meet people:)

I am just catiching up on your last few posts:)

Aimee said...

I hope you had a great race! I can't wait to read all about it! :)