Good luck - I hope you can run pain free. I totally understand how frustrating it can be when your mind wants to go but your body says OW!
Good luck this weekend, you are going to do awesome. And yes, you can complete the distance, just don't let the doubt demon sneak in. Kick the little bastard to the curb on race day and just go until you stop. Then go some more. Keep it up until you see the place with the big clock and all the people cheering.
Ohhh, I need one of those water tune devices, I fear I'm going to be in the pool a lot soon.
You're going to do so well this weekend, I'll be thinking about you and sending good vibes you way. Just do your thang, cuz that's what you do and you do it well cuz that's who you are!!
Like Matty O said, have confidence and believe in yourself! You are going to do great! :)
I'm glad the new H2O audio device is working well! I have never used one, but I can only imagine how cool it would be! I think I'll wait to see how yours holds up before I bite the bullet and buy one!
Going into a race with a relaxed mind and no pressure for time was the best thing I've ever done for racing...chances are you'll surprise yourself! If you're on board for this weekend, we'll all be behind you!
You are going to do great! You have been training hard and all you need to do now is show up for the race:) Keep up the positive attitude and don't let those head games mess with you!
11 comments:
Glad to hear the H20 works well.
Hang in there!
Confidence!!! Keep your head up you will do fine :)
Glad you are back rocking out in the pool! That is a great excuse to not look up to the person asking to share your lane :)
Good luck - I hope you can run pain free. I totally understand how frustrating it can be when your mind wants to go but your body says OW!
Good luck this weekend, you are going to do awesome. And yes, you can complete the distance, just don't let the doubt demon sneak in. Kick the little bastard to the curb on race day and just go until you stop. Then go some more. Keep it up until you see the place with the big clock and all the people cheering.
Derek, you are going to do great, I just know it!
Ohhh, I need one of those water tune devices, I fear I'm going to be in the pool a lot soon.
You're going to do so well this weekend, I'll be thinking about you and sending good vibes you way. Just do your thang, cuz that's what you do and you do it well cuz that's who you are!!
Like Matty O said, have confidence and believe in yourself! You are going to do great! :)
I'm glad the new H2O audio device is working well! I have never used one, but I can only imagine how cool it would be! I think I'll wait to see how yours holds up before I bite the bullet and buy one!
Best of luck for a pain-free race! You're going to do great.
Enjoy your taper! I can't wait to hear how you and Heather do this weekend in Chisasgo!
It looks you had a nice weekend with your daughters : )
Going into a race with a relaxed mind and no pressure for time was the best thing I've ever done for racing...chances are you'll surprise yourself!
If you're on board for this weekend, we'll all be behind you!
You are going to do great! You have been training hard and all you need to do now is show up for the race:) Keep up the positive attitude and don't let those head games mess with you!
I'm sending you good race vibes! You will do well, i know it. The H2O system is on my wish list...my growing wish list.
Post a Comment