Saturday, July 10, 2010

LTF Tri - some pre race pics








8 comments:

Heather said...

Great pics! Congrats!

Julie said...

Wow, what a big race! I just got caught up on your last few posts! I am really happy for you..you did awesome! Thanks for sharing the pictures, I love the gorgeous sunrise:)

Bryan said...

Love the shirt. That's a collectors item. Oh by the way, according to my kids, you're supposed to not tuck the shirt into your pants, apparently that shows your age and makes us look uncool. haha. As your daughters get older, I'm sure they'll help you with your fashion sense.

B

wendy said...

Sounds like an awesome race! we all read your blog on my phone after watching the Graniteman this morning. WTG!!!!

Matty O said...

All smiles! That was a huge race man! You should be even more proud of yourself for whooping THAT MANY PEOPLE!

hmmmm B, I still tuck my shirts in!

Betsy said...

Congratulations! That's a stellar debut effort. And most importantly you had fun and enjoyed the day. What's the next one? Turtleman is great....

Jon said...

Sweet! Can't wait for the full report.

Lucas R. Tucker said...

Just read your race report. I jsut started multi-sport training (in hopes to stop being a fat kid) and your accomplishment is very insipring!