Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Emily's first Brick!



10 comments:

skierz said...

You are in trouble! She is going to be past you on the course in 5 years if you get her going now! Way to go, that is awesome that she is enthusiastic and practicing!

Matty O said...

Awesome dude. I love when parents and kids participate in stuff together, major support system!

Tell her Good Luck!

PS those are solid distances for kids!!!!!!

Julie said...

Woo hoo! Go Emily!!

I love the pictures...she looks so cute and determined!

KovasP said...

My kids their first brick last night, training for the Chicago Kids Triathlon in August. 2.5 miles biking around the block, then a short .5 mile run. Then my 3 year old had to run as well, of course.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Emily! :)
I just checked your sposorship page, is there any way to add paypal donations? My bank card isn't supported outside of Europe.

wendy said...

How awesome that Emily is doing a triathlon! And at the same place as Dad! I think it is so neat that our kids see us being active and want to follow our lead. Good for you for being such a great role model : )

valen said...

great on having the kids out for a fun tri!

Unknown said...

That is pretty awesome! She is going to have such a great time!

Aimee said...

Hooray for Emily! That is just awesome! I cannot wait until my boys are old enough to do them too. :)

64 CLASSIC said...

Looking at your Marathon times... big improvement on your Grandma's times from where you started. Impressive.

On you daughter's TRI. Awesome. It makes things special when you can share your sport with your kids. Most kids today just want to set on the couch. Your fortunate to have an active young lady!! Enjoy.

GREAT BLOG BY THE WAY!!