Friday, June 11, 2010

Signs of life








7 comments:

Patrick Mahoney said...

Cool on the treadmill, your longest in awhile I believe? Emily's letter is great too. The Mets shirt? Not so much. I was born and raised in Boston.

Matty O said...

Great job D! Probably smart to avoid the elements still.

Nice and easy. Keep up the great recovery work here! Good time on the treadmill too.

I have read a few times that men can get better workouts in than woman based on their muscle makeup. Meaning that if a man goes out and kills a workout (hard pace) he will get more from that workout than a woman would. Also along those lines, if you do a tempo run, you obviously get a lot more out of it than if you went at a reasonable pace. Obvious points I am sure, but just reassurance for you.

Caratunk Girl said...

Away to go on the treadmill - glad you got some miles in. Keep up the recovery.

Emily's letter is cute! Soishal Study..ha

I heard all Mets fans wear purple headbands...

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you are running again, I've been out of it for a few days - blown router.

You are looking tired, I hope the weekend has a rest day for you.

Great letter from Emily, I wish I'd been given a letter like that when I was at school :)

Bryan said...

Glad to hear your feeling better to run, I know how much of a mental bummer that is. Love the letter, nice touch.

P.S. I was going to make a comment on the tea cup and nothing cleaver came to me, then when I went to send comment, the code word was "CONAN", I'm assuming it mean "conan the teacup breaker". haha.

Aimee said...

Woohoo on another pain free long run! Yay! It must be so nice to know that you can be back at running without the pain!

Nice headband...ha ha! Oh, and Emily's letter is so cute!

Julie said...

That letter is absolutely adorable:)