I think we have all gone through a little of that:) You just ran a marathon, you deserve some days off to do nothing and eat Taco Bell! I know that you will be back on track next week:) No worries!
BTW, if it makes you feel better, I had a huge piece of icecream brownie cake yesterday...it was someone's b-day at work!
You need to take your family on a trip to Vermont and visit the Ben & Jerry's factory. Then buy a pint of the factory seconds (the bottom of the barrel, i.e. an entire pint of reese's with only a little bit of ice cream. YUM!)
6 comments:
Been there...don't we all have days like that? Sometimes the body is willing but the brain just doesn't want to.
The Ben and Jerrys though...;)
It's always a little tough to "get back on the wagon" after a big race. Don't worry, it comes back just like it never left. Stick with it.
I think we have all gone through a little of that:) You just ran a marathon, you deserve some days off to do nothing and eat Taco Bell! I know that you will be back on track next week:) No worries!
BTW, if it makes you feel better, I had a huge piece of icecream brownie cake yesterday...it was someone's b-day at work!
Do you think someone is possibly sending us all of these storms just so you will rest your body, lol? I'll blame you : )
Take care, rest up and then start again when when you are feeling up to it. It may be hard to believe, but you will!
That ice cream sounds delicious. You are still in recovery mode - your body will thank you once you start up the hardcore tri training again!
You need to take your family on a trip to Vermont and visit the Ben & Jerry's factory. Then buy a pint of the factory seconds (the bottom of the barrel, i.e. an entire pint of reese's with only a little bit of ice cream. YUM!)
Good luck this week with getting back into it.
Post a Comment