I know when I ran Sugarloaf, I was pretty sure before my injury I would have a PR, but then post injury, (after my week of mourning) I just decided to enjoy the day - and it turned out well. I had fun. AND I didn't run a step a full month before that marathon - swim and bike, that is it. Probably not the best training plan, but it got me to the finish line! You are going to do awesome - good luck!
Good race 'stretegy' I eneded up running a marathon earlier this year not knowing I was going to do it. I went out relaxed and had the run of my life! Have fun, and good luck on a great run/race!
5 comments:
I know when I ran Sugarloaf, I was pretty sure before my injury I would have a PR, but then post injury, (after my week of mourning) I just decided to enjoy the day - and it turned out well. I had fun. AND I didn't run a step a full month before that marathon - swim and bike, that is it. Probably not the best training plan, but it got me to the finish line! You are going to do awesome - good luck!
Good race 'stretegy' I eneded up running a marathon earlier this year not knowing I was going to do it. I went out relaxed and had the run of my life! Have fun, and good luck on a great run/race!
Housing market - blows. I've been trying to sell my dad's condo downtown Minneapolis... and he moved to Philly TWO years ago!
Good luck going into Grandma's this weekend. I'll be praying for good weather for you guys - they're due for a good year!
Nice feet!
Good strategy for the race, have fun! Are you planning on seeing Hal Higdon?
Happy birhtday to your wife and niece!
What fun pre-marathon rest day! Good luck on Saturday!
Happy birthday to your wife.
Post a Comment