Blogger was funny all day yesterday. I ended up posting the same comment 5 times on someone's blog. Sheesh! Embarrassing! Great job on the swimming and glad to hear you are enjoying the lifting. What did the girls use to "paint" the windows, btw? That looks cool!
Yeah blogger booted me several times. But i finally posted my workout so I had it for future reference.
Dude you are seriously a machine in the pool. I have issues keeping track of the laps in the pool, I always add extra because I am afraid that I have skipped some... I need some sort of simple efficient counting device.
Hang in there, and maybe don't shoot for a PR at the marathon so that you don't hurt yourself for future training. If it happens it happens mentality. You may surprise yourself!
Isn't that so frustrating when Blogger acts funny?? Way to go in the pool - I am not that strong in the pool, I get so bored and lose track of laps...Good luck running, I feel your pain (you know what I mean!!)
I have the same forest in my garage gutters but have covers on the house gutters - great time saver! Great swimming sessions, one day I'll start swimming regularly just not sure when.
I had big time issues with blogger yesterday too! It would not let me comment on some blogs and I wanted to add a few pictures...not happening. Thank God blogger is working now:)
Way to get your swimming in. I am hoping that your back will feel good enough for you to get some runs in:)
I have those same laundry baskets....Target:) If it makes you feel better, we have so many projects around the house that need to get done....garage included:)
Oh, i love the window treatments your daughter's designed! Do you use the h20 waterproof dealio to swim with? I've been kicking that purchase around a bit. So many things to buy! Great swims you are putting in...keep up the excellent effort. Hope your back is doing way better so you can get out there and run!
10 comments:
I agree re: lifting. I just like it too much not to replace it with another S/B/R or whatever.
I'm fine at the gym....one I get there, but getting there is my battle. Good for you for sticking it out...and good gosh, get to those gutters!! :)
Oh, and the girls in the clothes baskets picture is just precious! But you already knew that!!
Blogger was funny all day yesterday. I ended up posting the same comment 5 times on someone's blog. Sheesh! Embarrassing! Great job on the swimming and glad to hear you are enjoying the lifting. What did the girls use to "paint" the windows, btw? That looks cool!
Nice swim! Hope you can run soon!
Yeah blogger booted me several times. But i finally posted my workout so I had it for future reference.
Dude you are seriously a machine in the pool. I have issues keeping track of the laps in the pool, I always add extra because I am afraid that I have skipped some... I need some sort of simple efficient counting device.
Hang in there, and maybe don't shoot for a PR at the marathon so that you don't hurt yourself for future training. If it happens it happens mentality. You may surprise yourself!
Isn't that so frustrating when Blogger acts funny?? Way to go in the pool - I am not that strong in the pool, I get so bored and lose track of laps...Good luck running, I feel your pain (you know what I mean!!)
I have the same forest in my garage gutters but have covers on the house gutters - great time saver! Great swimming sessions, one day I'll start swimming regularly just not sure when.
I had big time issues with blogger yesterday too! It would not let me comment on some blogs and I wanted to add a few pictures...not happening. Thank God blogger is working now:)
Way to get your swimming in. I am hoping that your back will feel good enough for you to get some runs in:)
I have those same laundry baskets....Target:) If it makes you feel better, we have so many projects around the house that need to get done....garage included:)
Oh, i love the window treatments your daughter's designed! Do you use the h20 waterproof dealio to swim with? I've been kicking that purchase around a bit. So many things to buy! Great swims you are putting in...keep up the excellent effort. Hope your back is doing way better so you can get out there and run!
Wow! Good job on your swim! I WISH that I could swim 3000 straight! Someday, someday!
I hope your back is feeling better! Hopefully you'll be back running again soon!
Oh, and what is it with kids wanting to sit in laundry baskets?? My boys do the same thing and they love it! Ha ha!
Post a Comment