that is awesome - both your daughter's confidence, and the pool! at the u we have the pool opened up to "long course" during part of the spring semester, and it is SO nice to have that long swim!
Damn man! Jealous of the pool, big time. We learned to swim laps at my college and it was a 50m length... I SOOOOO MISS that, we became good swimmers by necessity because it was 12 foot deep the whole length haha, stop swimming if you dare!
Well that was 6 years ago and it took awhile to get back into it this year. Good luck man, keep trying to identify your inflammatory stressors... As much as it feels like you are giving up things, its the smart thing to do. Besides who likes cutting grass after all?!
Oh my gosh look at that brave girl:) I was 13 years old when I jumped of of the diving board for the first time! It was not because I wanted to...it was because I was afraid that my entire 7th grade PE class would make fun of me if I didn't:) Go Emily!! She is my new hero:)
Excellent your daughter has moved up to all areas of the pool! Blink, and they're all grown up :(. So glad your had a no-pain run and omg, how cool that you can swim at the lap pool every night!! I was at the gym today and THOUGHT about swimming...does that count?
11 comments:
that is awesome - both your daughter's confidence, and the pool! at the u we have the pool opened up to "long course" during part of the spring semester, and it is SO nice to have that long swim!
Brilliant find on the pool front, and 50m too! :)
Emily is really enjoying herself, great photos. I wish I could play with a trapeze swing into water...
Those pictures are awesome. Emily looks like she is having a blast!
Damn man! Jealous of the pool, big time. We learned to swim laps at my college and it was a 50m length... I SOOOOO MISS that, we became good swimmers by necessity because it was 12 foot deep the whole length haha, stop swimming if you dare!
Well that was 6 years ago and it took awhile to get back into it this year. Good luck man, keep trying to identify your inflammatory stressors... As much as it feels like you are giving up things, its the smart thing to do. Besides who likes cutting grass after all?!
Nice! Looks like a fun time with Em.
Life is good! Don't lie, you are going to be on the zip line and playing with Em at the pool! I would be, looks like fun!
Your daughter is fearless! 50 meters outdoors? Thats NICE!
I got my Peanut Butter last night. Swing by my blog to read my thoughts...
Oh my gosh look at that brave girl:) I was 13 years old when I jumped of of the diving board for the first time! It was not because I wanted to...it was because I was afraid that my entire 7th grade PE class would make fun of me if I didn't:) Go Emily!! She is my new hero:)
Are you getting excited for this weekend?
Awesome! I love kids...and kids on high dives! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun1
Yay for your daughter! That must have been so fun for her! That's awesome that they open the pool for lap swimming! I hope it works out for you!
Excellent your daughter has moved up to all areas of the pool! Blink, and they're all grown up :(. So glad your had a no-pain run and omg, how cool that you can swim at the lap pool every night!! I was at the gym today and THOUGHT about swimming...does that count?
Post a Comment