Funny, I'm taking Ian to see Shrek tomorrow (well today its 1:30 AM).
And yes, after years of doing tons of alpine climbing in my twenties I did nothing for 5 years and ballooned to almost 300. Check out the photo in this post
We went and saw shrek 3D last weekend (wish I could say we had kids and we went there for our kids... ... .. haha, but we don't have kids and we went there for fun!).
I was NOT sure how I would like it, I liked it A LOT. It was kind of low key with the 3D effects and they weren't throwing stuff at the audience every 2 minutes. Nice and even with the effects and it didn't hurt that this one was a lot better than the last Shrek movie.
Are you sure you aren't a fish? Do you have flipper growing yet!?!?! Great numbers in the pool man, solid workout again!
I can't deal with 3D stuff - I almost get car sick! Does that make any sense at all?? I saw Avatar in regular D :) BUT I do really want to see Shrek 3D very badly.
6 comments:
Funny, I'm taking Ian to see Shrek tomorrow (well today its 1:30 AM).
And yes, after years of doing tons of alpine climbing in my twenties I did nothing for 5 years and ballooned to almost 300. Check out the photo in this post
http://17281posse.blogspot.com/2010/04/703-2011.html
You;ll know the one I'm talking about. I think that wasn't even the worst it got.
Sometimes you need those lazy mornings! Nice job with your swim.
We went and saw shrek 3D last weekend (wish I could say we had kids and we went there for our kids... ... .. haha, but we don't have kids and we went there for fun!).
I was NOT sure how I would like it, I liked it A LOT. It was kind of low key with the 3D effects and they weren't throwing stuff at the audience every 2 minutes. Nice and even with the effects and it didn't hurt that this one was a lot better than the last Shrek movie.
Are you sure you aren't a fish? Do you have flipper growing yet!?!?! Great numbers in the pool man, solid workout again!
Donkey: What you lookin at cracker?!
That sounds like a fun movie day, but I totally agree about the previews before hand. They can be pretty annoying!
Some times, rest days and lazy days are just what the dr. orders. :)
I agree with Matty, and also want to know, are "you growing fins yet". haha.
Awesome swimming!
I can't deal with 3D stuff - I almost get car sick! Does that make any sense at all?? I saw Avatar in regular D :) BUT I do really want to see Shrek 3D very badly.
Post a Comment