I think it is adorable that you daughter wanted you to strap her doll into a carseat:) So sweet:) You are right about the garage sales...it is a good place to people watch.
Keeping my fingers crossed that you will be back running next week! Happy Weekend!
We have these neighborhood garage sales twice a year hosted by a local RE agent. A second agent came in to try and muscle in on the action by trying to do a 3rd, but he was mysteriously shut down. He's now been relegated to handing out a monthly comp report and tootsie rolls.
Someone should make a documentary on garage sales I'd watch it.
HAHA, you were probably the MOST informative PT patient your guy has had ever! Typical athlete having everything logged right?
Good for you on getting on the right foot and moving past the back problems!
We had our first garage sale a few weeks ago, netted something like $400 and one of the neighbors had to call the cops from some guy stealing crap from other houses (so sad).
I would like to suggest a blog post for the future. Training/racing moments that bulls on parade participated in. Rage is a staple, lol. I am happy a PT is helping. Too many people on here getting referred to crappy PT's. She should run you on the treadmill if she knows what she is doing. Must have that gait analyzed.
I hope the PT works out - keep us posted! I get to see mine next week - I can't wait. I hope you are running again soon. I hear you on watching what you are eating without running - biking doesn't seem to burn off the ole' calories like running does for me. SO cute that your daughter wanted her doll strapped in!
Ok, so what is Angry Birds? I haven't heard of that game.
Too funny that you had to strap in the doll, even funnier that you took a , picture of it : ) ( Do your kids ever say, "is that going on your blog, Dad" followed by an eye roll and implied "you are really silly"? I get that all of the time from my kids...)
Sorry about not being able to run. But that just gives you more time to focus on your swimming and biking.
That's a bummer about not being able to run, but I really hope the PT helps!
Yeah, garage sales are definitely interesting. I love when the sale is supposed to start at 8, but people show up at 6 and just park outside waiting for you to finish setting up. Wow!
9 comments:
I think it is adorable that you daughter wanted you to strap her doll into a carseat:) So sweet:) You are right about the garage sales...it is a good place to people watch.
Keeping my fingers crossed that you will be back running next week! Happy Weekend!
We have these neighborhood garage sales twice a year hosted by a local RE agent. A second agent came in to try and muscle in on the action by trying to do a 3rd, but he was mysteriously shut down. He's now been relegated to handing out a monthly comp report and tootsie rolls.
Someone should make a documentary on garage sales I'd watch it.
HAHA, you were probably the MOST informative PT patient your guy has had ever! Typical athlete having everything logged right?
Good for you on getting on the right foot and moving past the back problems!
We had our first garage sale a few weeks ago, netted something like $400 and one of the neighbors had to call the cops from some guy stealing crap from other houses (so sad).
Have a great weekend!
SO important to get the right trike for your child! With the new aero bars, our son shaved .76 seconds off his best driveway time! LOL
I would like to suggest a blog post for the future. Training/racing moments that bulls on parade participated in. Rage is a staple, lol. I am happy a PT is helping. Too many people on here getting referred to crappy PT's. She should run you on the treadmill if she knows what she is doing. Must have that gait analyzed.
I hope the PT works out - keep us posted! I get to see mine next week - I can't wait. I hope you are running again soon. I hear you on watching what you are eating without running - biking doesn't seem to burn off the ole' calories like running does for me. SO cute that your daughter wanted her doll strapped in!
Ok, so what is Angry Birds? I haven't heard of that game.
Too funny that you had to strap in the doll, even funnier that you took a , picture of it : ) ( Do your kids ever say, "is that going on your blog, Dad" followed by an eye roll and implied "you are really silly"? I get that all of the time from my kids...)
Sorry about not being able to run. But that just gives you more time to focus on your swimming and biking.
Take care and have a great weekend!
That's a bummer about not being able to run, but I really hope the PT helps!
Yeah, garage sales are definitely interesting. I love when the sale is supposed to start at 8, but people show up at 6 and just park outside waiting for you to finish setting up. Wow!
Ah...no more books....just video games.....It won't be long until she wants to play "Call of Duty" or "Grand theft auto".
Kids, they grow up so fast. haha.
B
Post a Comment