Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Slow climb



8 comments:

Pete32 said...

No training... I think solo Dad counts a little?

Jon said...

I don't know how you parents can train with the added sport of juggling kids. Hats off to you all!

Jill said...

Your body needs this break this week, enjoy it!! You'll do your body more good by resting then by ring to get back to training. Except for a quick spin with the girls :).

Aimee said...

I agree with Jill, I think your body probably needs the break to rest and heal! Your comments about your kids' meltdowns always make me laugh b/c I have been there so many times!

Patrick Mahoney said...

if you'll make my calls I'll take the kids. I'm not a big phone guy...

Matty O said...

First off, again, can't understand how you handle parenting and training.

Second, take the week off. You were sick just before the marathon and your body got one heck of a workout during the race, take a breather man. Enjoy the time off you earned it.

Then jump back in :)

KovasP said...

Work life balance, it sounds like you have a pretty good handle on it. As others have stated, it's a recovery week, so enjoy the solo parenting time.

Caratunk Girl said...

Seriously, all of you parents training for distance (or any) tri totally impress the hell out of me. Enjoy your solo parenting time!