GREAT swim! Man, you swim better with an injury than I do healthy haha!
Sounds like you have some serious muscle tightness going on. Ask the PT guy if he thinks massages are beneficial too? They may be able to focus in on your tight muscles and work them loose.
What I was saying about the running yesterday was that when your body "warms up" you feel invincible again, its when it "cools down" that you feel that pain again, and it feels worse but its the same pain as before.
Good luck, keep us posted with the progress. Hoping you can get it fixed for Grandma's!
I tried the bilateral breathing yesterday. I was able to do a couple of laps breathing on both sides, but it was hard! I ended up having to breathe on only one side. I am going to work on this though! thanks for the tip!
It is going to be a great day for a garage sale, hope you sell lots of stuff : )
4 comments:
GREAT swim! Man, you swim better with an injury than I do healthy haha!
Sounds like you have some serious muscle tightness going on. Ask the PT guy if he thinks massages are beneficial too? They may be able to focus in on your tight muscles and work them loose.
What I was saying about the running yesterday was that when your body "warms up" you feel invincible again, its when it "cools down" that you feel that pain again, and it feels worse but its the same pain as before.
Good luck, keep us posted with the progress. Hoping you can get it fixed for Grandma's!
I tried the bilateral breathing yesterday. I was able to do a couple of laps breathing on both sides, but it was hard! I ended up having to breathe on only one side. I am going to work on this though! thanks for the tip!
It is going to be a great day for a garage sale, hope you sell lots of stuff : )
Nice job on the swim! Hope you get rid of lots of stuff at the garage sale! I love decluttering.
Isn't getting rid of clutter freaking awesome??? Great swim! I hope that injury comes around. Freaking things suck.
Post a Comment