Haha...I must be the only non-coffee drinker in this world, but a good Diet Coke is my pick-me-up so I totally understand! Sounds ike you're playing it smart with the running by swimming and biking, good for you!
Rest up! You have enough of a run base that by making your swim and bike stronger, your run base will shine through @ the end of your tri's this season.
the knee bone connects to the hip bone....start back slowly so you do not hurt yourself. Starbucks for your pick me up....I suppose it is less money and healthier than RedBull! Happy training, stay healthy
what a great swim. I always feel like I am stronger at the end of the swim than the beginning - seems to take a few laps to adjust to the breathing and calm myself down.
11 comments:
Great job on the swim! The running will come in time. Iced coffee sounds great right about now!
Haha...I must be the only non-coffee drinker in this world, but a good Diet Coke is my pick-me-up so I totally understand! Sounds ike you're playing it smart with the running by swimming and biking, good for you!
nice workouts! great swim time and run time!!!
Yeah, sometimes we overcompensate our injuries with the rest of our body and cause other injuries unknown to us.
I have done this a lot. Hang in there, don't get frustrated haha, your times are solid and your fitness is only going up.
I am still on coffee... did iced coffee a few years back and went broke haha!
You are doing awesome with your workouts:) You are a swimming machine! I am loving ice coffee this summer too! I also love the chocolate Frappy!
GREAT WORKOUTS!
Rest up! You have enough of a run base that by making your swim and bike stronger, your run base will shine through @ the end of your tri's this season.
the knee bone connects to the hip bone....start back slowly so you do not hurt yourself. Starbucks for your pick me up....I suppose it is less money and healthier than RedBull! Happy training, stay healthy
I'm with you on July/Swim/Bike month. The post is 97% finished... but I think I'm looking at a tibial sfx right now. Grrrrrrrr. >=/
Come see me at the Tin Fish and get a greek frappe. 100x better than anything you're getting at the Bux. Promise.
what a great swim. I always feel like I am stronger at the end of the swim than the beginning - seems to take a few laps to adjust to the breathing and calm myself down.
I could really go for an iced coffee about now myself...too hot here.
You are definitely a merman! Great swim. :)
The running will come - give it a break, you have plenty of base built up for the HIM. You are an awesome swimmer! I am hella jealous!
Post a Comment