I was planning on buying some paddles for the pool to strengthen my arms. I have not been into lifting since my second bout of P90X... I feel burnt out from it.
I have to switch things up a lot to keep fresh, which is why I like TRI training because its never the same.
Sometimes changing focus helps, so how is your hammie when cycling? I changed from run to bike focus and feel much better. I plan to have a swim focus next month, and see how I get on with that.
6 comments:
I did the weight training too, can't quite give it up even in peak tri season...
I also am liking the strength training, I think it is essential for Tri training. Stronger arms=stronger swimming.
Good swim! You will be back up and running before you know it!
Have a good weekend : )
I was planning on buying some paddles for the pool to strengthen my arms. I have not been into lifting since my second bout of P90X... I feel burnt out from it.
I have to switch things up a lot to keep fresh, which is why I like TRI training because its never the same.
I LOVE BLIZZARDS! have a good weekend!
Sometimes changing focus helps, so how is your hammie when cycling? I changed from run to bike focus and feel much better. I plan to have a swim focus next month, and see how I get on with that.
Pushups are fun, I'm stuck at 46...
the new iphone does look pretty sweet. but then again.. so does that golden oreo blizzard... :)
aahhh, sorry you didn't get a free Blizzard. Keep at the 100 push-up challenge. You'll have a breakthru before you know it.
Post a Comment