Glad you were able to get out on the bike. They are doing another ride on the Chisago course july 10th at 8 am. I think I'm going again - really enjoyed the last one.
No grilling last summer?!?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I live for the grill :)
Took me 2 months but i finally got over my feet numbness on the bike. I think my nerve was getting pressed in the saddle and eventually things either toughened up or I was able to slightly adjust my position on the saddle to prevent it.
My Garmin Connect has been acting screwy too? Once it does the sync I go and hit the "from device" sync button again and it seems to work? For some reason it won't DL new workouts unless I force it? Weird!
I love the grill. Great biking! I am lucky, my feet haven't bothered me much on the bike, I have a lot of float in my cleats though - so my feet can move some more...
That is so weird that you would mention lost Garmin contact! On Saturday morning on my first run I totally lost contact too! My screen went blank and I was like....what and the hell just happened? It was pretty foggy and it is possible that the reception was bad. It did come back for my second run:)
So, are you the grillmaster at home? My hubby is all over our grill:) I love grilling in the summertime:)
5 comments:
We are grilling tonight too. :)
Glad you were able to get out on the bike. They are doing another ride on the Chisago course july 10th at 8 am. I think I'm going again - really enjoyed the last one.
No grilling last summer?!?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I live for the grill :)
Took me 2 months but i finally got over my feet numbness on the bike. I think my nerve was getting pressed in the saddle and eventually things either toughened up or I was able to slightly adjust my position on the saddle to prevent it.
Nice job man! No garmin issues on my front.
Good bike!
My Garmin Connect has been acting screwy too? Once it does the sync I go and hit the "from device" sync button again and it seems to work? For some reason it won't DL new workouts unless I force it? Weird!
I love the grill. Great biking! I am lucky, my feet haven't bothered me much on the bike, I have a lot of float in my cleats though - so my feet can move some more...
That is so weird that you would mention lost Garmin contact! On Saturday morning on my first run I totally lost contact too! My screen went blank and I was like....what and the hell just happened? It was pretty foggy and it is possible that the reception was bad. It did come back for my second run:)
So, are you the grillmaster at home? My hubby is all over our grill:) I love grilling in the summertime:)
Post a Comment