My IT Band is REALLY sensitive when a PT goes @ it. I can vividly see the red stripe down yours. Glad to read that you are taking an aggressive approach to your leg issues.
I am keeping my fingers crossed that all will be well for you and next week's Grandma's marathon:) I will be watching the marathoners come in after I am done with my half. Looking forward to cheering for you:)
Dude, find out what they did! I have started taking mental notes when I go to massages to try and see how they manipulate my muscles and work out the kinks and knots.
Its amazing sometimes when you find a good therapist... they hit the right spot and you know when you are good.
Train smart man, hoping you get a great marathon in. Remember you got your 30 miler in a few weeks back, so you have your long run under your belt. Just make sure your muscles can handle the abuse for 3-4hrs.
Every time we shot rockets off, we lost them or could not get to the top of the tree to get them down. Today was a victory in terms of launch recovery!
8 comments:
Some may argue the US beat the UK 1-1...
sorry England...
My IT Band is REALLY sensitive when a PT goes @ it. I can vividly see the red stripe down yours. Glad to read that you are taking an aggressive approach to your leg issues.
Hope all the PT stuff works and you have a great pre-Grandma's week!
I am keeping my fingers crossed that all will be well for you and next week's Grandma's marathon:) I will be watching the marathoners come in after I am done with my half. Looking forward to cheering for you:)
Cute pictures of the girls!
Wow! Spin class, I have heard of that form of torture, lol! Congrats on two naps in a rwo, that might not happen again for a very, very long time...
Those cupcakes look so good, I'm sure it wasn't hard to justify them.
Glad you had a nice weekend : )
Man, I have my fingers crossed that the PT works for you. Have a great week leading up to Grandma's!
Dude, find out what they did! I have started taking mental notes when I go to massages to try and see how they manipulate my muscles and work out the kinks and knots.
Its amazing sometimes when you find a good therapist... they hit the right spot and you know when you are good.
Train smart man, hoping you get a great marathon in. Remember you got your 30 miler in a few weeks back, so you have your long run under your belt. Just make sure your muscles can handle the abuse for 3-4hrs.
Every time we shot rockets off, we lost them or could not get to the top of the tree to get them down. Today was a victory in terms of launch recovery!
Post a Comment