RIGHT ON! Love the after race pics. Looks GORGEOUS and relaxing! Just what you want!
Yeah, you can plan the mental game for weeks and when you hit the wall, you hit the wall and lose it all.
Your dad is a machine! Impressive!
I thought the same thoughts about the IM when I was doing my marathon in April... with the training though, I feel solid for the HIM and I assume the volume for the IM would make me feel the same way.
photos are awesome - you can see how much fun you guys are having!! we used to stay in two harbors for the marathon too... at breezy point. a little different than a condo - our cabin seemed pretty "rustic" at the time... but a bed is a lot better than a tent!!
What a nice place you have available to you. Very kind of your parent's neighbor's to let you all use it. Wow! your dad is a speed demon. A 2:45 back in the day is awesome. I think you had a very successful father's day weekend and everyone enjoyed it.
5 comments:
RIGHT ON! Love the after race pics. Looks GORGEOUS and relaxing! Just what you want!
Yeah, you can plan the mental game for weeks and when you hit the wall, you hit the wall and lose it all.
Your dad is a machine! Impressive!
I thought the same thoughts about the IM when I was doing my marathon in April... with the training though, I feel solid for the HIM and I assume the volume for the IM would make me feel the same way.
Keep on hitting it man!
photos are awesome - you can see how much fun you guys are having!! we used to stay in two harbors for the marathon too... at breezy point. a little different than a condo - our cabin seemed pretty "rustic" at the time... but a bed is a lot better than a tent!!
Has anyone checked you for merman DNA? Great way to spend the day after, you all look like you are having so much fun!
What a nice place you have available to you. Very kind of your parent's neighbor's to let you all use it. Wow! your dad is a speed demon. A 2:45 back in the day is awesome. I think you had a very successful father's day weekend and everyone enjoyed it.
Ahhhhhhh, heaven!
Post a Comment