Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fast rebound

12 comments:

Jon said...

Everything CAN be related to a Seinfeld episode! Have you tried shaving with butter yet? ;)

Maria said...

Enjoy your time off, you have earned a few days. Good for you for not taking a computer with you, I'm sure your family will enjoy it!
Can't wait to see how your training cave turns out!

skierz said...

Rest wont kill you! You will feel like a rock start when you get going again! Leaving your computer at home, your family will think you are sick!
Love the 'small' home project, they never turn out that way!

KovasP said...

So glad you are getting better. Shouldn't the basement bricks be gold?

Heather said...

Love the brick look. Glad you are feeling better! I can't believe TC is only 6 weeks away, that is going to come so fast.

Jill said...

Man, I am sooo behind on your blog - sorry!

Ok, so what did the dr diagnosis you with? I have chronic allergies and feel the pollen really high right now, indicative by me not being able to breathe and those allergy headaches. What kinda of antibiotic did they put you on?

Ok, I see you are doing Twin Cities. I hear it's a great one and you ran it last year so you know the course. Do you like it? You ran it wickedly fast...do you feel like you're in better shape than last year? Questions questions.

I am glad you are on the antibiotic and feeling better. When you get back from your trip up north, you're going to have super fast legs and kill those runs.

I love the brick work your girls are doing on the floor, that is really a fun idea!!!

Hope your day's going well and you'll have a fabulous weekend :).

Matty O said...

Man your daughter is a brick machine!!!

Yes, life can be related to Seinfeld episodes haha, nice reference.

Sinus issues. Every year of my life. This year I tried to beat it and started popping clariton to reduce any sinus blockage that was forming. Worked so far, but now if I stop taking clariton my allergies go nuts... win-lose for me.

Good luck man, finish the pills off!

Betsy said...

Your sinus issues could be related to our nasty lakes this time of year...I know tons of people who are stuffed up for days after being in a lake. Take it easy and get heathly!

Lucas R. Tucker said...

Have you tried prepping dinner while in the shower like Kramer?

Aimee said...

I'm glad the meds are working! Ha ha...love the Seinfeld reference...I wish that show was still on!

64 CLASSIC said...

I would say "no soup for you" but hey--sick people need soup--chicken I think.

Love the bricks.

Julie said...

I am loving the floor:) I am so glad to hear that you are feeling a little better! Take care and keep smiling!