OMG...I HATE mowing lawn too. Mine is a disaster right now. I don't water it and I'm kinda hoping it will just burn up and die for the summer. A few weeks ago some of us were joking around on facebook with a "you might be training for Ironman...." feed. One of mine was 'the only way your lawn gets mowed is if you schedule it in training peaks'. LOL. So true!
6 comments:
Man, your home life sounds more busy than training!
Keep the mileage steady for awhile to build up the muscle again. You are right on track man.
Can't wait to see what you throw down all healed up!!!
Nice! How many marathons will that be for this year?
OMG...I HATE mowing lawn too. Mine is a disaster right now. I don't water it and I'm kinda hoping it will just burn up and die for the summer. A few weeks ago some of us were joking around on facebook with a "you might be training for Ironman...." feed. One of mine was 'the only way your lawn gets mowed is if you schedule it in training peaks'. LOL. So true!
Have fun at the SLP Rollergarden!
Mowing sucks.
Your training volume is awesome - I bet you crush your next marathon.
I have goats for the lawn - not really but that would be cool. Goo dplan to train but protect yourself from injury.
I'm with Caratunk Girl... Mowing sucks!!
Being from Southeast Missouri, no one would really notice the goats. Hmmm.... that might work!! I can get goats!! Thanks Kovas!!
Actually just showered and came in from mowing drog. The freaking heat index is well over 110. It is unbelieveable. Mowing does suck.
Post a Comment