Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Drama (Vi) Queen

14 comments:

Heather said...

Nice job with the spin class. Mora does a 50 mile bike tour in September (the 18th this year, I think) that is really great. Nice course, awesome support stops . . . just in case you want an outdoor ride. :)

skierz said...

good effort on the food! spinning is awesome, the road will seem like a cruise when you get out! Have fun on OWS, I love them as well!

Unknown said...

It is the Annual Brett Favre Holds His Team Hostage Period. It is like deja vu all over again!

Whole wheat pasta with olive oil -- That and Chicken are the staples of my boring diet. Sometimes I will get fancy and have shrimp instead of chicken! Good Times!

Jill said...

I know nothing about football so I can't comment on the Brett Favre, but I do know drama (I have a 19 year old girl - ha. Just wait 'til middle school years!!!!!).

I need you to help me with the diet thing. Make me accountable. Man, when I'm running well, I eat perfectly. When I'm not....well, I just get in this funk. Yesterday I ate well, today I did not (I had to go back to work today and that alone left me in a total blah mood. Ha) Have you read "Racing Weight"?

Patrick Mahoney said...

I think it's funny you where right there @ the Airport. I saw it on ESPN and it was pretty lame. Thought about the last time I saw a football player driving down the road with police all around - OJ. Not meant to be a dis to viking fans btw...

Whatever Jeff said on the nutrition, I just do what he says now.

Bryan said...

D, about the rear bottle cage, don't go crazy on the $. I just use one I picked up at MEC whic is like and REI in the U.S. I think I paid $10. It's plastic and works great. I have it attached to an Xlab extender which I think was $40-$50. The key on the water bottle holder is to find one that grabs the bottle good or they will pop out. Good luck and don't go crazy on the money. Carbon fibre is sexy but expensive.

B

Matty O said...

Carbon Fiber = $$$$$

Just an FYI, A LOT of calories in Olive Oil. Just saying, if you are watching calories use very little... when we were dieting that was one of the things I had to actually measure out on our pasta.

Same as Jeff though, chicken and shrimp pastas we eat a lot of. Toss some veggies in to mix it up.

Also try to incorporate fish into your diet once a week.

Maria said...

Farve is worse than a middle school girl when it comes to drama. He needs to get over himself!
But at least your office window overlooks something cool-ish.

Jon said...

Farve is such an attention w*&*@!!! Some no name defensive tackle needs to "accidentally" take him out, ala Tom Brady style and be done with it. Hope you had a great OWS!

After my last tri this weekend, I can actually simplify my diet now that I wont need to carbo load 3 times a day. Looking forward to cutting out refined grains that have made up the bulk of my diet.

The Triathlon Rx said...

Oh. My. 'Lanta. If I hear one more thing about Farve, I think my ears might fall off!!

Have a great time at the OWS. I'll be praying for warm water and clear skies!

Julie said...

You are such a rock! I wish that I could be a little better with the whole diet thing. I am not over weight but I have my weakness of coffee, soda and salty-sweet:) I know that if I could just clean up my diet a bit that my performance would improve. You are doing so well and set such a great example not only for your family but for your blogger friends:) Keep up the awesome work!

wendy said...

Farve is so yesterday! I don't pay any attention to that stuff. It's funny, my kids know more about it than I do!

OWS, pool, OWS, pool...ummm... I'd take the pool any day : )

Sherri said...

Farve is playing as a 40 year Grandpa, and he's going on 20 years...drama or not...it is amazing! I can't take anything away from him!
Nutrition? Is always a topic t our house..sounds like you have a ton of great advice!

Caratunk Girl said...

Farve is a baby.

Loving the nutrition advice, I am just taking notes on the comments you are getting!! :)