I guess I am not the only one who has a dresser/drawer specific to training clothes. I think I do more laundry each work for workout clothes than work clothes. Is that bad?
Awesome run! How cool that you have a whole space for your training gear! Mine is spread out all over the house. Ron gets a tad huffy when it creeps over to his side of the bathroom, too...
Getting organized pre-ironman is one of the biggest favors you can do your self.
I bought a bin for swim stuff, bike stuff, run stuff and misc. I always throw stuff in there when I'm done and I never (rarely) am racing around looking for things cause it's all right there.
Training area = small slice of heaven. Can't wait to the after picture. I love my workout cave. I hear ya on the days just rolling into each other. Sometimes I have to stop and think if the run I did in the morning was actually that morning or the day before. Crazy!! But so worth it.
Speed or Intervals, I go all out, forget about the HR. On running however, don't go to hard that you lose you're form, that's when I find I get injured. My two cents.
9 comments:
Have you noticed your pace increasing with your HR staying steady yet?
Hahaha, I love that our "training areas" are more tidy than our house... at least that is my case haha.
Good luck keeping with the HR stuff, you seem committed and I know you won't stray.
Keep up the good work D!
I guess I am not the only one who has a dresser/drawer specific to training clothes. I think I do more laundry each work for workout clothes than work clothes. Is that bad?
Awesome run! How cool that you have a whole space for your training gear! Mine is spread out all over the house. Ron gets a tad huffy when it creeps over to his side of the bathroom, too...
Have a great day!
Getting organized pre-ironman is one of the biggest favors you can do your self.
I bought a bin for swim stuff, bike stuff, run stuff and misc. I always throw stuff in there when I'm done and I never (rarely) am racing around looking for things cause it's all right there.
nice to have a tri specific area!, I guess I'll have to start working to get one
WOW! Great run! Lucky you with your training area! I have crap everywhere. Actually, I need to get it all together for this weekend!
Training area = small slice of heaven. Can't wait to the after picture. I love my workout cave. I hear ya on the days just rolling into each other. Sometimes I have to stop and think if the run I did in the morning was actually that morning or the day before. Crazy!! But so worth it.
Speed or Intervals, I go all out, forget about the HR. On running however, don't go to hard that you lose you're form, that's when I find I get injured. My two cents.
B
Post a Comment