I've never seen an episode of Jersey Shore...and that's cuz I get hooked on stupid television! Mari-juanna? Tisk tisk, but funny ;). I got a parking ticket downtown last summer for my car bumper being 3" over a "No Parking" sign. WTH!! I didn't pay it. I know that will come back to bite me one day...like when I go to renew my driver's license but in the meantime, I'm not doing it. Totally irked me!
HAHAHA BAM BAM! NICE! I think that is hilarious that they are doing that to you guys too with the tickets... Getting HORRIBLE here. I just try to slow down and keep one eye on the cop patrol at all times!
5 comments:
We should all write a blog about what we would pick for our nicknames if we were on a show like Jersey Shore, Tri Edition.
I would be Short Stuff. Or Bam Bam (Think Flintsones). I like Bam Bam.
Really...Jersey Shore?? My IQ drops just thinking about that show!
What would your nickname be?
I've never seen an episode of Jersey Shore...and that's cuz I get hooked on stupid television! Mari-juanna? Tisk tisk, but funny ;). I got a parking ticket downtown last summer for my car bumper being 3" over a "No Parking" sign. WTH!! I didn't pay it. I know that will come back to bite me one day...like when I go to renew my driver's license but in the meantime, I'm not doing it. Totally irked me!
Have a great weekend, Derek!!!
I didn't know Stace was a twin. Very cool, I didn't realize it ran in the family.
HAHAHA BAM BAM! NICE! I think that is hilarious that they are doing that to you guys too with the tickets... Getting HORRIBLE here. I just try to slow down and keep one eye on the cop patrol at all times!
Post a Comment