I love the girls eating their lunch on the chairs...that is so precious. And yeah, I see you all beefed up; you better stop the wt training and hit the pool and the bike!! :). I am going to swim tonight, the first in two weeks. I used to swim in college and it was fine then but I just can't get my head wrapped around the pool thing. Maybe if I had some water tunes or something. Glad you guys joined back up at the posh pool!!
8 comments:
sounds like a good trade, more swim for less gym. It should help building your endurance for IM!
what are you listening to?
2 day work week. Man, jealous. Have an awesome time on your family vacation! Summer is coming to a close :(
Don't worry your spin sessions are doing wonders for your cycling fitness. Just have to season up your rump haha!
You're looking pretty, pretty lean in that photo. Remember it's not how you feel that's important, it's how you look. haha
B
Looking fit!
Have a good rest! We have a LTF here, and I might have to try it out. The basement also looks great!
Nice pool! I wish I had access to a club like that, that would be awesome.
I love the girls eating their lunch on the chairs...that is so precious. And yeah, I see you all beefed up; you better stop the wt training and hit the pool and the bike!! :). I am going to swim tonight, the first in two weeks. I used to swim in college and it was fine then but I just can't get my head wrapped around the pool thing. Maybe if I had some water tunes or something. Glad you guys joined back up at the posh pool!!
Post a Comment