Monday, August 30, 2010

4 week stretch

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That pics is awful ...lol.

IMC looks like it would be an awesome race to do someday. Everyone says it is just absolutely gorgeous. I mean we could always just go there for vacation without racing but what fun would that be?

Heather said...

We went to the fair on Friday and I saw so many freaks, crazy.

I can't believe it is only four weeks to TC, where did the time go? All this triathlon distraction sort of made me lose track. :)

Julie said...

Cheers to lighting the fire! Good luck with the next four weeks:) You are going to do wonderful!

Caratunk Girl said...

IMC is supposed to be awesome. I want to go. After IMLP. Maybe!

Betsy said...

IMC is on the short list for 2012..after I get through 2010 and 2011!

I'm not surprised you're looking forward to September...it's the best month of the year in my opinion. There's something about it that I just love.

Bryan said...

Nice swim and good luck with the hammy, wouldn't worry about the weight to much, most of my best races I've been heavier.

B

Jill said...

Sept cooler temps always get the juices revved up and ready to roar - you're going to have a great, great month of eating well and training perfectly, right? Right!!! I'm going to let you do all the IM'ing but I'll be right here, in awe, cheering loudly - you GOT to do that race of your friend's, sounds like the perfect challenge for you!!

Jill said...

Sept cooler temps always get the juices revved up and ready to roar - you're going to have a great, great month of eating well and training perfectly, right? Right!!! I'm going to let you do all the IM'ing but I'll be right here, in awe, cheering loudly - you GOT to do that race of your friend's, sounds like the perfect challenge for you!!

Maria said...

Yes yes, it's people like that in the picture that make me feel REALLY good about myself...even on days I don't run!
Congrats to your buddy, what a great race!
I'm glad you got to enjoy family vacation...that should always be a priority! 4 weeks, you'll be ready!