Thursday, August 26, 2010

All Around Andy













11 comments:

Pete32 said...

Looks like a blast!

valen said...

really nice pics and sounds like a good way to unwind and get ready for marathon!

Aimee said...

What an awesome, fun filled day!

Jill said...

I remember when we went to Hawaii and my boys were about your twins' age and they woke up at like 3:45a.m. One of them fell flat on his face asleep at dinner that night. I never took them on another vacation with 4 time-zones changes after that for a long time. Ha. Ok, that had nothing to do with anything other than your story sparked a memory. Looks like a great day and you got in some cross-training hiking in - think of all those adductors and abductor muscles you used!!! :)

Patrick Mahoney said...

hey D, off topic I know but when you say Malibu 1/2 Marathon do you mean Malibu CA? If so I'm there.

Jon said...

277 mile path? Are you kidding me!!! You are having INCREDIBLE weather my friend!

Anonymous said...

3 cheers for vacation time! I'm a little jealous...Enjoy!

KovasP said...

That IS an amazing day and what a beautiful place to experience it!

skierz said...

Sounds like the vaca is going to be amazing in every way! Enjoy!

Betsy said...

Life is good...

The Triathlon Rx said...

Is that the new trail that just opened up on Superior? I want to check it out!!

LOVE Blue Fin Bay! Last time I was there, I think I was 12 and it was the middle of winter. My sister and I ran from the hot tub and made snow angels!! Hope you all have a FANTASTIC rest of your trip!