Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Em BDay party


10 comments:

Aimee said...

I bet that b-day party was super fun, cute, but completely exhausting! I know my son's b-day party was! :)
Good job with all of your training, especially the running!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh, seeing that skating party is bringing me flash backs to my Jr. high days:) There used to be a place in St. Cloud called the Skating Place and I was there almost every Friday night for my Jr. high school days. MTV was just getting under way and we had a freaking blast hanging out and skating all night! Did you do the skating thing when you were in Jr. high?

I am sure that the girls had a blastat the very cool b-day party!

It looks like everything in your life is going fantastic:) Nice work on your training! Very funny about four days with no ice cream:)

Patrick Mahoney said...

If they played the J Geils Band at the roller rink that would've been a huge flashback for me. Though that rink looks a lot nicer than the dump we used to go to.

Anyhow, it's too bad you missed a blog entry but it must be said that posting up on the couch for Sports Center and then falling asleep is also oddly satisfying....

Jill said...

Oh man, I remember those roller skating days - sooo fun! I bet your daughter had a blast of a birthday (my twin boys birthdays were on Monday. They wanted to go drive racecars. Oh how I miss the easy days when roller skating would suffice).

You continute to crank out the great workouts, oh the places you're going! Yayyyyy!!

Sherri said...

Great post...lots of energy! Sounds like life couldn't be better...the yard and house can ! I love birthdays!! Sounds like you guys had a super duper fun one! Congrats on the nO ice cream...I love the stuff...so I can't buy it..or I eat it!

Matty O said...

Oh man that is a lot of little girls to corral and keep happy, you are a much better man than me haha!

Awesome for you getting the runs in and no pain. Happy that things are working themselves out with your previous injuries and you are able to get on track with your workouts.

Balance is hard, I am out of balance right now... major stressful.

Keep up the good work man! (great job making the swim too haha, I would have kicked myself hard!)

wendy said...

What a fun b-day party! You are brave to take that many girls roller skating, lol! Be prepared for many, many more late night sleepovers with giggling girls...

Awesome runs, I'm glad your leg is feeling better : )

Betsy said...

Glad all in life is well! I should really try to get out to S.G.'s for the Wedesday OWS, I know people love it & they are great peeps..but Chanska (I never know the difference) is so far from work for me!

Anonymous said...

Sounds all good to me! Especially your runs, one day I hope to match that. :)

Where do you get the stamina to do it all? I keep finding that I'm running on low...

Maria said...

Skate parties were the best as a kid!
Good to hear training is going well, especially with your hammy.
...don't give ice cream a hard time, moderation is key!