Great Saturday workouts! You missed out on another hot day by hitting the gym. :) I could feel the heat radiating off the pavement during my ride this morning.
I just woke up from a 3 hour nap from running only 6miles. I could get used to this! Nice job on the spin bike! You have some uber mental fortitude my friend.
7 comments:
Great Saturday workouts! You missed out on another hot day by hitting the gym. :) I could feel the heat radiating off the pavement during my ride this morning.
You are really doing a great job with all of your workouts...so hard core:) Keep it up!
Great pics of the girls! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
I haven't heard of Hammer Heed, what is that?
Naps are awesome, have a great weekend : )
Good strategy! Naps are a saviour at this point for me. If I can close my eyes for 20 minutes, I feel like a million bucks!
I just woke up from a 3 hour nap from running only 6miles. I could get used to this! Nice job on the spin bike! You have some uber mental fortitude my friend.
Naps are great friends of the multisporter. it's amazing how much difference they make!.
Wow, I am so glad I am not the only one who takes naps all the time. You are really doing awesome BTW!
Post a Comment