So give us some more detail in the HR training. Are you staying under 140bpm for recovery purposes only?
I didn't read crazy deep into the HR training and learned more from TRI-James blog about it than I did on the internet.
Good luck man. Amazing how our fitness is growing in leaps and bounds huh? I don't think I could do a spin class and not be sore though... just saying HAHA.
Now you just need to cajole them into biking with you while you run!! I remember doing that as a kid with my mom while she was marathon training. And then somehow I convinced my parents to bike with me while *I* was marathon training! "Can you hand me the water bottle..?" :D
Hope you had a good swim this morning, but where you SHOULD have been was at Harriet. I had 50 minutes of straight free, uninterrupted by any other people/fishies/weeds. It was just like Kona.
Great pictures of the girls dancing:) Kay did dance for one year when she was four years old. The next year she switched to sports...soccer, t-ball and b-ball! They will figure out what they like to do and stick with it:)
Good job with the spin class and hopefully your workout today went well!
4 comments:
So give us some more detail in the HR training. Are you staying under 140bpm for recovery purposes only?
I didn't read crazy deep into the HR training and learned more from TRI-James blog about it than I did on the internet.
Good luck man. Amazing how our fitness is growing in leaps and bounds huh? I don't think I could do a spin class and not be sore though... just saying HAHA.
Now you just need to cajole them into biking with you while you run!! I remember doing that as a kid with my mom while she was marathon training. And then somehow I convinced my parents to bike with me while *I* was marathon training! "Can you hand me the water bottle..?" :D
Hope you had a good swim this morning, but where you SHOULD have been was at Harriet. I had 50 minutes of straight free, uninterrupted by any other people/fishies/weeds. It was just like Kona.
OK... maybe *almost* like Kona. ;)
Great pictures of the girls dancing:) Kay did dance for one year when she was four years old. The next year she switched to sports...soccer, t-ball and b-ball! They will figure out what they like to do and stick with it:)
Good job with the spin class and hopefully your workout today went well!
A ONE HOUR dance recital for four year olds... around here they call that, "pay'n for your raizen!"
It sounds like our first year of t-ball with my daughter. 90 minute games. 15 minute attention span. PAINFUL.
She's 18 now so we've moved on to other pain. Ha.
Keep workin.
Post a Comment