Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Survivor


11 comments:

valen said...

good luck with your budgeting.
I'm gonna be on the same train back from Budapest, lots of big saver training options. LOL

valen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matty O said...

Sweet lil house!

Swim is still looking good too :), so far we have blown the next 2 years spending money on triathlon this year... this sport sucks you dry.

Aimee said...

That play house is sooo cute! My boys would love something like that!

I totally know what you mean about budgeting...this sport just sucks the money out of our pockets!

Caratunk Girl said...

Awesome little house!! I love the pictures of the fam.

Triathlon is expensive. I cut myself off from any more entries after IMLP. That one is still making me cough.

Heather said...

I am the spender in our house, so I feel your pain!

September is good month for getting back to a routine and I am looking forward to it.

Jon said...

uh, budget for triathlon? what is this "B" word you speak of? ;)

Betsy said...

I walked around Dicks for over an hour on Monday and just as I was about to check out I put back my shorts & top knowing that I was also planning to go to Gear West this weekend & my funds aren't unlimited :)

Seriously - I'm shopping for Ironman clothes like some girls shop for a prom dress! I want a color that's easy to see on the course so my fam (and you!) can spot me and will make for a flattering finisher photo.

64 CLASSIC said...

I hate the whole budgeting thing.

Whoever thought up this whole work, pay bills, work, pay bills, routine anyway?

What were they thinking?

I will miss your vacation pictures.

skierz said...

sounding like the training is going great! find me in Madison, I'll buy the beer, my family accountant(wife) will likely give me some leash post race!

Julie said...

That is the best little back-yard play house ever! I bet the girls love that thing:)

Summer is over and I am glad that the weather is going to cool down but my life is only going to get busier with Kays activities...I have to chase after her every single night! I am lucky if I get home 6:30 to 7 weeknights! I think that your fall routine is better than mine:)