Nice impromptu 18 miler - impressive! I noticed this weekend that the water is a bit colder, must be the combination of cooler nights and all the rain.
Good job on the swim! It is so awesome that you were able to settle down and figure things out...way to pass people too, even without a wetsuit:) I love the training cave!
I learned early this year while doing P90X no chest and tris or upper back the night before a swim workout haha... what a fail that ends up being.
I understand your feeling of remorse for taking the boat back... keep your head straight though. Don't over do it and risk injury, you made the right move.
Besides you killed the remorse with your run man! Way to finally get through that loop I remember you saying you had to mail it in on your last attempt. Glad the running is back on track!!!
Hahah I was going to say the exact same thing as Betsy. 18 miles at NINE PM? Crikey! :D
Nice work on the basement! I've gotta convince my housemate to let me turn the porch into a "training room" for the winter! She wont be out there anyways, so I want to set my trainer up and a TV!!
Very nice blue color, I like it!! It will help cheer you up and pump you up :).
18 miles at 9:00 at night? Holy crap, that's very impressive! I always want to crawl into bed at 7:00 and I don't even read books to my kiddos anymore - hehe.
Great job on the OWS. YOu truly inspire me to try that sometime. I used to swim competitively in college and used to do some smaller tri's when I was much younger...I love reading your prep.
Ok, I'm inspired now to get on that crappy Elliptical Trainer. blah!
10 comments:
Nice impromptu 18 miler - impressive! I noticed this weekend that the water is a bit colder, must be the combination of cooler nights and all the rain.
Good job on the swim! It is so awesome that you were able to settle down and figure things out...way to pass people too, even without a wetsuit:) I love the training cave!
you are a training machine!!! what are you training for with that intensity? WOW!
I learned early this year while doing P90X no chest and tris or upper back the night before a swim workout haha... what a fail that ends up being.
I understand your feeling of remorse for taking the boat back... keep your head straight though. Don't over do it and risk injury, you made the right move.
Besides you killed the remorse with your run man! Way to finally get through that loop I remember you saying you had to mail it in on your last attempt. Glad the running is back on track!!!
Swim afte weights..just not a good idea. Good job getting int hat run though.
Nice run!
Your training "Lair" is looking great. You just need to install a frickin lazer beam onto your bike! ;)
wait? You ran 18 miles starting at 9pm? Holy hell!
Your basement looks killer. When the heck did you find time to do that? Do you ever sleep?
Hahah I was going to say the exact same thing as Betsy. 18 miles at NINE PM? Crikey! :D
Nice work on the basement! I've gotta convince my housemate to let me turn the porch into a "training room" for the winter! She wont be out there anyways, so I want to set my trainer up and a TV!!
Nice run! Let us know where you get the wetsuit from!
Very nice blue color, I like it!! It will help cheer you up and pump you up :).
18 miles at 9:00 at night? Holy crap, that's very impressive! I always want to crawl into bed at 7:00 and I don't even read books to my kiddos anymore - hehe.
Great job on the OWS. YOu truly inspire me to try that sometime. I used to swim competitively in college and used to do some smaller tri's when I was much younger...I love reading your prep.
Ok, I'm inspired now to get on that crappy Elliptical Trainer. blah!
Post a Comment