good job on tackling the gold hangover and getting out to your workouts(yet another reason gold sucks) The bike fmaily thing is great, sounds like a family of triathletes in the making! and if it is like my house, an awesome support wife! Cheers and have a great weekend!
I think it's awesome that you all have bikes to ride together. I cannot wait until my boys are old enough to go on rides with us...it'll be so much fun!
I had to smile when you mentioned Tamarac Square and the bike path. I live pretty close to that area..ha ha. What a small world huh?
I love it, a golf hangover:) I do remember feeling pretty spent after playing golf...especially when not using carts and walking the entire course!! I liked the nine hole better than the eighteen...yea, I am a wuss:) I suck at golf and I am a big time wuss:)
Riding bikes with the family sounds like a great thing to do...the girls will love it!
Hang in there with the breathing, you'll get there. You're on the right track, just tell yourself to be consistant at forcing yourself to breath like that. A couple months, and you'll be amazed at how you won't be "winded" anymore.
5 comments:
good job on tackling the gold hangover and getting out to your workouts(yet another reason gold sucks) The bike fmaily thing is great, sounds like a family of triathletes in the making! and if it is like my house, an awesome support wife! Cheers and have a great weekend!
I think it's awesome that you all have bikes to ride together. I cannot wait until my boys are old enough to go on rides with us...it'll be so much fun!
I had to smile when you mentioned Tamarac Square and the bike path. I live pretty close to that area..ha ha. What a small world huh?
I love it, a golf hangover:) I do remember feeling pretty spent after playing golf...especially when not using carts and walking the entire course!! I liked the nine hole better than the eighteen...yea, I am a wuss:) I suck at golf and I am a big time wuss:)
Riding bikes with the family sounds like a great thing to do...the girls will love it!
Hang in there with the breathing, you'll get there. You're on the right track, just tell yourself to be consistant at forcing yourself to breath like that. A couple months, and you'll be amazed at how you won't be "winded" anymore.
Golf Hangover??? You really are following my program. haha.
Post a Comment