SWIM BIKE RUN
Nice work on getting all of your workouts in!! Oh my gosh, those push-ups kill me everytime!! I know that I am getting stronger but they wipe me out too!! Keep it up..you will be up to 100 before me!! Have a great week!
Great picture and good work outs!
Julie - Thanks! loving the pushups I did day 2 today what a workout!Velma -thanks, my only "action shot" on the bike ...need to get some bike or tri gear at some point~Derek
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Nice work on getting all of your workouts in!! Oh my gosh, those push-ups kill me everytime!! I know that I am getting stronger but they wipe me out too!! Keep it up..you will be up to 100 before me!! Have a great week!
Great picture and good work outs!
Julie - Thanks! loving the pushups I did day 2 today what a workout!
Velma -thanks, my only "action shot" on the bike ...need to get some bike or tri gear at some point
~Derek
Post a Comment