Nice job on your long run:) One of these weekends I am going to have to get my butt over and run around the lakes too!! I used to run around Calhoun all the time:)
I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Easter:)
B - Thanks, I have learned so much from training blogworld its ridiculous...running at 141 HR is better than pushing pace to finish my 19 at a better overall time...something I wouldnt have done a year ago -D
4 comments:
Congrats on getting your long run done! It sounds like we were both glad to have found porta-potties...ha ha.
Nice job on your long run:) One of these weekends I am going to have to get my butt over and run around the lakes too!! I used to run around Calhoun all the time:)
I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Easter:)
Nice job. Don't sweat it, your in base building. I predict in your near future, you'll be setting a new Marathon PB.
Aimee - What a Great sight that was !!
Julie - Nice run yourself yesterday,17!!
B - Thanks, I have learned so much from training blogworld its ridiculous...running at 141 HR is better than pushing pace to finish my 19 at a better overall time...something I wouldnt have done a year ago
-D
Post a Comment