Thursday, April 15, 2010

First Zero and Start of Push-up challenge

5 comments:

Heather said...

Have a fun weekend with the girls!

Aimee said...

Your body must have needed the rest to have slept through your alarm. I think it was probably a good thing that you ended up having a rest day.

Good job on the push-up challenge. I've been doing it since the beginning and I'm still only in the upper 20s!

Julie said...

Yea, that push-up challenge is so hard:) You will probably fly through it with no problems! I can now do 38 and I need more than the suggested time for breaks...yes, I am a wimp:) Good luck to you!

Anonymous said...

It's just your body sorting itself out, don't worry :)

I'm doing the 100 (at 64 now) pushup and 50 (at 26 now) chin up challenge, but from a different site. Good fun, and progress comes reasonably fast.

Sherri said...

That is a great license plate!

I need to do that challenge too...I'm nervous, that I would never be able to...what a wimp!