Looks like the girls had fun with the chocolate bunnies!
Yes, it has been a harsh year, and the greens are showing through late, so bunnies and deer are being naughty in the garden. I hope you have some shrubs left.
Nice run...I wish I knew how you managed to run two days in a row, it wipes me out.
Love all the bunnies...well, minus the one that's eating your shrubs! Looks like the girls had a great Easter :). Good luck with the training this week - and getting the dishwasher and car fixed!!!!
4 comments:
Looks like the girls had fun with the chocolate bunnies!
Yes, it has been a harsh year, and the greens are showing through late, so bunnies and deer are being naughty in the garden. I hope you have some shrubs left.
Nice run...I wish I knew how you managed to run two days in a row, it wipes me out.
We got the same pink easter bucket for Sophie. gottal love target.
Good luck with the workouts this week!
Love all the bunnies...well, minus the one that's eating your shrubs! Looks like the girls had a great Easter :). Good luck with the training this week - and getting the dishwasher and car fixed!!!!
I love the cute pictures of the girls:) Easter morning must have been a blast with them!! I hope that you have a fantastic week if training!!
Post a Comment