Jealous of the PFG :) haha. I may post pics of my before and after on my site... we shall see how brave I am feeling!!!
I was always told your cardio will last for 2 weeks without doing anything to maintain it. Don't worry too much, let your body get back on track before you push it.
Good to hear that you are getting better! Love the shirt, I suppose I should get mine ordered soon! Need to support the club! :) Hope you are back on your game!
Love the t shirt...and I am glad that someone else has not run in awhile! I was feeling worried....hopefully it will be good? I hope your A game is back...and mine! =)
6 comments:
Derek
Nice, getting your PFG shirt. Hope you feel better soon.
Johan
Jealous of the PFG :) haha. I may post pics of my before and after on my site... we shall see how brave I am feeling!!!
I was always told your cardio will last for 2 weeks without doing anything to maintain it. Don't worry too much, let your body get back on track before you push it.
I love the t-shirt:) Have you gone to the doctor? I hope that you get better soon. Take care of yourself Dered!
Good to hear that you are getting better! Love the shirt, I suppose I should get mine ordered soon! Need to support the club! :) Hope you are back on your game!
Love the t shirt...and I am glad that someone else has not run in awhile! I was feeling worried....hopefully it will be good? I hope your A game is back...and mine! =)
Great shirt. Take it easy getting back into the workouts - make sure you get fully recovered!
Post a Comment