Monday, April 26, 2010

In The Zone


6 comments:

Bryan said...

Sorry to hear about the FP. Usually takes a couple days. Foreign food, I should have known. haha.

FYI, just before I was posting the word to enter was "jugheyd" haha.

Julie said...

I hope that you are on your way to being 100% healthy again. It just amazes me how much weight, strength and muscle that is lost after being sick like you were. Hang in there:)

Sorry about the appliance disaster...been there!

Mike said...

DROG - Now that I know you are also an ex-Montrealer and cheer for the Habs, you've reached a entirely different level of respect and admiration from me. I was born and raised in the West Island of Montreal. I left in 1996 and sometimes still feel like I'm on a really long business trip! Go Habs! Halak is the key for us my friend.

Get back to 110% soon brother. Hope the tubes come out without any issue. I'm sure they will.

M

skierz said...

a couple of days is not going to hurt you! make sure and get over it before you push yourself and make it worse! A Montrealer? did not know that.

Velma said...

Feel better - you likely need the rest. Our washer went down last week for a few days and it killed me - I feel the pain.

Heather said...

Hope you feel fully recovered soon!

We go to the ENT specialist in a couple of weeks to see if Sophie needs tubes . . . I am not looking forward to it! Then again, I don't know if I can handle another five ear infections in two months stretch like we went through this winter.